Hmmmm .. Yups .. still from Palembang, I will share tekwan recipe, for you who go abroad, hopefully can be cure your homesickness.. hahaaaa…
- 200 grams of Spanish mackerel fillet
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 sugar
- 50 grams of sago flour
- 25 ml of cold water
- 200 grams of shrimp, peeled, leaving tail and head to made stock
- 2000 ml stock from shrimp shells are washed
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 pieces of mushroom, soaked, cut into pieces
- 30 pieces of tuberose, soak, make a knot
- 200 grams of yam, sliced matchsticks
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100 grams of soun (glass noodles), pour, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tbs vinegar
- 1 tbs cooking oil
- Sprinkling ingredients:
- 2 tbs fried garlic
- 2 tbs celery, finely sliced
How to Make:
- Tekwan, stir well tekwan ingredients. Make into balls form. Boil in boiling water until float. Remove and drain.
- Gravy, saute the garlic until fragrant. Add shrimp. Stir until the color changes. Pour the shrimp stock. Cook until boiling.
- Enter tekwan, mushroom, tuberose, yam, salt, pepper, and sugar. Cook until done. Add green onions, Soun, and vinegar. Stir well.
- Serve with Sprinkling fried garlic and celery.