- 1 piece of beancurd
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves of garlics, mashed
- 150 ml of water
- 4 pieces of lontong (rice cake), cut into pieces
- 150 grams of sprouts, boiled
- 100 grams of vermicelli / Soun, boiled
- 4 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbs fried shallots for sprinkling
- 100 grams of starch crackers, fried
- oil for frying
Peanut sauce ingredients:
- 200 grams of peanuts, fried
- 8 pieces the red chilies, boiled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 30 grams of brown sugar, fine comb
- 30 ml of tamarind water (2 tsp of tamarind and 3 tbs water)
- 50 ml of water
How to Make:
- Soak the beancurd in salt water and garlic. Fry until cooked. Cut into pieces
- Peanut sauce: puree the red chilies, garlic, peanuts, salt and brown sugar. Add water and tamarind water. Stir well.
- Serve lontong (rice cake), pieces of beancurd , sprouts, vermicelli / Soun and peanut sauce. Add sweet soy sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried onions and starch crackers.