With boiled vegetables and flushing with sambal pecel (peanut sauce), and many accessories for complementary, make this food has become one of the popular food in Indonesia , either from among the poor and the rich. Here I will share Nasi Pecel recipe, that you can try at home.
- Tempe Bacem
- 75 grams of bean sprouts, boiled
- 100 grams cabbage, thinly sliced, boiled
- 50 grams water spinach, boiled
- 50 grams marigolds, boiled
- 50 grams spinach, boiled
- 5 pcs turi flowers, boiled
- a bunch of basil leaves, leaves take the
- 250 ml of boiled water
- *you can changes the vegetables with the other vegetables that you like.
Sambal Pecel (peanut sauce) ingredients:
- 100 grams of peanuts, fry until truly mature
- 2 pcs red finger-length chili, boiled
- 3 pcs chili boiled
- 5 cm galingale
- 3 sheets kaffirlime leaves
- ½ tsp shrimp paste, fried
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp tamarind
How to make:
- Blend all of the sambal pecel ingredients, add boiled water and stir well.
- Put the rice on a plate. Arrange the boiled vegetables, flush with sauce pecel,
- Serve with Tempe Bacem, sprinkle the basil leaves and rempeyek.