Maybe, this is not something new for you about what it is fried rice, but this time I'll little share tp you about how to make the usual fried rice cooked in Indonesia. Turmeric fried rice. Oukey, lets go there..
NASI GORENG KUNYIT - TURMERIC FRIED RICE RECIPE
- 500 g of cold rice
- 100 grams of peeled shrimp
- 5 pieces of fish meatballs cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tsp salty soy sauce
- Cooking oil to taste.
Mashed Spices that are:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cm turmeric
- 1 tsp shrimp paste/trassi/belacan
- 3 pieces of chilies
How to Make:
- Heat oil for sauteing.
- Saute the mashed spices until fragrant and cooked.
- Add the shrimp, fish meatballs, salty soy sauce, saute until the shrimp change color and smells good.
- Add rice, stirring constantly until the rice fully smeared by seasonings and flavorful the fried rice. Remove from heat and serve.
- If desired, you also can add tomato, cucumber, celery leaves or the other complementary foods.
That’s easy right? Okey, enjoy cooking..